Friday 7 February 2014

Love You To The Moon And Back!!

Hello Folks,

As promised, now creativity will be pouring in from our end every now and then..
So now, I have yet another card to share it with all of you. Although it was to be put as a DT card at the Simply Create Too Blog's last challenge # 53 (Valentine's Day or Use Hearts). But as err is to humans, my card was lost in the beautiful creations by the other DT members. But no regrets, as wonderful Diane put in this mid-post for the next challenge.. so that I don' feel bad (So sweet of you Diane!!)

I think this card suits the ongoing Love is in the air theme!!
Have a look..



I loved the sentiment and it had a heart too. So, I designed the card keeping the sentiment in my mind. I colored the lovely magnolia image in blue and the the moon is yellow and the star is greyish white.. The background paper gives it a night look. Also, I added some punched stars here and there to give it a starry night look. The edges of the card have been distressed with brown color and the edges of the patterned paper have a red-colored faux-stitching made by me. Also, I added a yellow ribbon (to match with the moon) with a metal moon hanging below it (apologies for the bad photography..as it is hardly visible).
Hope you guys like it!!

And also why don't you guys join in the fun challenge at Simply Create Too!!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment